I’m gonna get down to business so no long stories.
We all got nails, you using them right now 🙂.
And this isn’t for only the ladies out there but also you guys should take notes😉
Self care 3 times a week, keeps the doctor away👌
These tips are self explanatory and honestly not that hard to do;
- Keep your hands and nails clean: Easy right??!!
- Trim your nails every two weeks: Not too short, not too long. Just neat and clean
- Wear gloves when doing the dishes or house cleaning to avoid direct contact with the chemicals that can damage your nails
- Limit your exposure to water: Sounds impossible 🤔 and weird right??!! But it’s possible. Too much exposure leads to brittle and weak nails
- Moisturize regularly to prevent dry and brittle nails
- Avoid products that dries your nails e.g hand sanitizers. Don’t overuse it, cause it leads to brittle nails
- Always stay hydrated
- Eat foods rich in protein e.g sardines, legumes,eggs OR take biotin supplement for stronger nails
- Take a break from constant nail fixing. It damages your nail cuticles
Healthy nails should be pink in colour- with the nail plate pink and the nail being white in colour as it grows off the nail bed.
If it’s yellowish,can be due to the cause of frequent nail fixing but just to be on a safer side, consult your doctor.